Small Business – Tax Returns from $200
We believe in becoming an integral part of our clients’ business and personal strategies and building their growth into success.
Our commitment to you extends far beyond an annual visit. We know our counterparts often expect their clients to simply hand over all work, responsibility and control. It is important to us that we enable you to gain a basic grasp of tax and accounting to be able to manage your finances effectively, or at least know when to ask us a question.
As a business owner, you know just how much work goes in to growing a business and how it can often feel like there aren’t enough hours in the day. This is where General Taxation Services can help! We are highly skilled, knowledgeable, and accurate in our management of business accounts and systems.
We regularly deal with a broad range of personal and corporate taxation issues and make a point of understanding the individual needs of every client. Whether you need advice on company tax, personal tax effectiveness or indirect taxation including payroll tax and GST, our team will identify the best solutions for you. When working with GTS, you can be assured of the highest standard of service.
We can help you or your business navigate the complexities of each tax obligation so that you can minimise the impact tax has on your business decisions and meet reporting and compliance requirements while getting on with the real work of your business.
Accounting Services | Tax Planning & Advice | Tax Returns & Compliance Reporting | Company, Partnership & Trust Advice | BAS, GST & PAYG Advice
Engage us for advice, guidance and hands-on assistance in any or all of the following:
- Income Tax Returns for companies, superannuation funds, trusts, partnerships, sole traders and individuals
- Financial Statements & Accounts
- Business Activity Statements (BAS)and Instalment Activity Statements (IAS)
- Fringe Benefit Tax (FBT)
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Advice on Stamp Duty, Land Tax and Payroll Tax
- Workers Compensation
- Tax Audit issues
- Assistance in formation and set-up of companies, superannuation funds, trusts and partnerships
- Corporations Law compliance by directors and company officers
- Corporate secretarial services – ASIC requirements
- Regular performance measurement
- Remuneration planning and salary packaging
- Managing tax issues with loans to shareholders and related companie
We always place great value in our clients’ interests. Whether you’re a start-up company or a medium-sized enterprise looking for ways to increase cash flow and focus on business growth, our accountants will be there to support you throughout the way. We make sure every strategy is implemented properly and promptly, providing the right financial data and recommendations for your goals.
Author: Graham Robinson Google